Admission Policy Procedure
Admissions are taken from February to April at both the Campuses of Premier Public School. Registrations are open throughout the academic year. Academic session begins in April each year, consists of two terms i.e Half Yearly &Annual exams are conducted in Oct/March , No student is allowed admission without passing the Entry Test or Interview in some cases
Admission application forms with Prospectus are available at all the PPS Admission offices or you can log on to our website for further details. Selection of the student depends on merit and on qualifying the test. The decision of the management, school administration and academic department is final and cannot be challenged.
Note: ‘Prospectus’ and ‘Admission Form’ is available at Premier Public School (at Both Campuses ).
Admission is open to all children in all classes subject to qualifying the Admission test, availability of seats and at the discretion of the school authorities.
Pre Nursery/Montessori = 2 1/2 + (Two and a Half Year + Plus)
KG = 3 1/2 + (Three and a Half Year + Plus)
Prep = 4 1/2 + (Four and a Half Year + Plus)
Grade 1 & Above = 5 + ( Five Year + Plus Class)
The documents to be attached with the Admission Form include:
- Photocopy of Provisional Certificate and of Character certificate from last institution attended.
- Original School Leaving Certificate from the previous school or college.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Progress or Report card from last school.
- Attested photocopy of NADRA Birth Certificate or Form ‘B’.
- Copy of CNIC of the father/guardian of the child.
- Tuition &Fees is payable on 12 calendar month basis.
- Tuition & Fee is subject to review annually.
- Fee or other charges are Non-Refundable.
Incomplete form will not be considered There will be a written test for admission from class Prep onward. Filling up of admission form, Taking admission test and attending interview do not guarantee admission in the school. Admission is purely at discretion of the management Parents whose children already studying in the school can not claim admission for their younger wards as a matter of right. First priority will be given to the siblings Both the parent and the child must be present at the time of interview with copy of relevant documents. Selection will be automatically cancelled if fee is not paid on the last date stipulated the school and no reminders will be send to parents in this regards Request for transfer of section and choice of class teacher by parents will not be entertained Parents are requested to adhere to the following age requirements as per the BSE.K rules (Grade 9 & 10) All the fess/charges are non-refundable and non-transferable
Pre-Primary Mon – Thu : 8:30am – 12:30pm
Friday :8:30am – 12:00pm
Primary Mon – Thu : 8:00am – 1:00pm
Friday :8:30am – 12:15pm
Secondary Mon – Thu : 8:30am – 12:30pm
Friday :8:30am – 12:00pm
Rules & Regulation:-
The dignity of every institution lies in the implementation and respect of its Rules and regulations. We firmly believe that the discipline in every aspects of life make the life easier and school has no exception. we sincerely look forward to Parents, students, Teachers and all the stake holder`s cooperation in this regard A copy of regarding general rules and regulation(UPDATED) can be obtained from the office.
Code of Behaviors:-
we expect from our student to:
- Be kind and polite to everyone.
- Work sensibly at all the times.
- Behave sensibly at all the times.
- Do things as soon as we are asked.
- Look after all the things we use in school.
- Keep our school and ourselves clean and tidy.
- Talk to teachers when we have a problem.
when student do not respond to the above persist with negative behavior, they will be reminded of the consequences and invited to make a choice about their behavior, they will the light of these consequences. In the unusual circumstances of extreme behavior occurring, it will be made clear that it is entirely unacceptable parents will be contacted and encouraged to work in partnership to address the situation. if behavior persists, then it is liable to take administrative/disciplinary action
- Habitual absence /Late comers.
- Misbehavior and disrespect.
- Late payment of dues
- Destruction of school property/times
- o participation in school events/activities.
NOT ALLOWED AT ALL:
Mobile phone, Expansive Watches/ jewelries/Stationary. (If found will be seized and will not returned)